Joy’s Delicious Banana Bread
Banana bread is a sweet treat that never fails to please. Joy’s banana bread is even more scrumptious, and from the first bite its creamy and delightful flavor will remind you why it has been a favorite for ages. Here is the recipe for this incredibly delicious treat.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Beat in the bananas until blended.
- Mix the flour mixture into the banana mixture until just blended. Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 65 to 75 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Enjoy this incredibly delicious treat! It’s sure to be a hit with any audience. Don’t be surprised if you get requests for seconds!