Jollibee is a Filipino restaurant chain beloved by many. Over the years, it has created a number of iconic dishes that have become integral parts of Filipino culture. One of the most popular is the Jollibee-Style Spaghetti, a sweet-style spaghetti dish with a unique flavor.
This dish not only serves as a fun and economical way to enjoy a scrumptious spaghetti meal, but it is also an excellent way to experience Filipino flavour and culture, as it has become a prominent part of Filipino cuisine. Everyone can enjoy a delicious and familiar dish made with just a few simple ingredients.
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cup garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pot, boil spaghetti until cooked according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a separate large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Sauté until the onions are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and bring to a simmer. Add the brown sugar and stir to combine.
- Add the cooked spaghetti noodles to the tomato sauce and stir to combine.
- Allow the noodles to simmer in the sauce for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with grated cheddar cheese and serve hot.
This Jollibee-style spaghetti is an easy, flavorful and economical meal everyone can enjoy. The sweetness of the tomato sauce and the richness of the cheese make for a delicious combination, and is sure to be a hit with the whole family. Enjoy!