Do you love the taste of Huntington Chicken? Well, you’re in for a treat!
This recipe is sure to please everyone in your family. It’s full of flavor from the sautéed vegetables and herbs, tender chicken, and creamy sauce.
Huntington Chicken is a scrumptious dish that reflects culinary influences from all over the world. It’s made with African spices, which give it a subtle fruity flavor, combined with the sweetness of honey and the tanginess of lemon. Onions and mushrooms give the dish an earthy flavor and texture, while the aroma of herbs like basil and oregano will tantalize your taste buds.
This dish has been a part of my family’s dinner parties for many years, and it never fails to be a hit. But it’s also great for weeknight meals. It’s easy to make – just 30 minutes of prep and cooking – and looks beautiful on the plate with its colorful ingredients.
Huntington Chicken is like a classic Chicken Parmesan, but with healthier ingredients. The secret is to marinate the chicken with herbs and spices for a few hours to give it a flavorful punch. If you feel like taking it up a notch, why not add some bacon to the mix?
Ready to try it? Here’s the recipe for Huntington Chicken:
Huntington Chicken Recipe
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• ½ teaspoon paprika
• 1 teaspoon oregano
• 1 teaspoon basil
• 1 onion, chopped
• 6-8 mushrooms, sliced
• 1 cup white wine
• 1 cup heavy cream
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl, mix the garlic powder, paprika, oregano, and basil.
2. Rub the spice mixture into the chicken breasts and cover with plastic wrap. Let marinate for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
4. Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour, then fry for about 5 minutes per side until golden brown.
5. In the same pan, reduce the heat to medium and add the onion and mushrooms, cooking until softened.
6. Add the honey and lemon juice, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
7. Pour in the white wine and heavy cream, stirring until the sauce thickens.
8. Add the chicken backs to the pan, making sure they are well covered in the sauce.
9. Simmer over low heat for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
10. Serve over hot cooked rice, and enjoy!
So try out this delicious Huntington Chicken recipe – it’s sure to be a hit! The unique combination of herbs, spices, and textures will make it the star of your dinner table.