Lemon and Mint Loaded Tea
Herbalife has been producing delicious, energizing Loaded Tea for a while now, and there is no time like the present to enjoy the flavourful teas with different recipes! If you are in the mood for something light and refreshing, try these recipes for lemon and mint loaded tea. They are sure to fill you with energy and provide an uplifting sensation.
- 2 scoops of Herbalife’s Lemon iced tea mix
- 1/3 cup of organic mint leaves
- 2 cups of boiling hot water
- 3 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of honey or agave nectar (optional to taste)
- In a bowl, combine the Herbalife iced tea mix and fresh mint leaves. Pour the boiling hot water over the tea mix and mint leaves and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Strain out the tea leaves and mint leaves from the mixture. There should be about 2 cups of liquid in the bowl.
- Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice and honey or agave nectar (optional) to the mixture, and stir until dissolved.
- Let the tea cool to room temperature. Serve over ice if desired.
This lemon and mint loaded tea is an amazing tasting beverage that provides a refreshing, energizing experience. It is an excellent way to start the day, or as an accompaniment to a meal. It can be savoured throughout the day, giving you an uplifting and flavourful experience.