• A mason jar
• Pink Himalayan salt
• Yellow candle
• A handful of dried rose petals
• A few drops of your favorite essential oil (Lavender, Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, or Rosemary work well)
• A photo of you that displays an emotion of joy
• A small crystal (Citrine or Rose Quartz work great)
1. Begin by clearing your sacred space. Set up your altar or any other sacred space with items that are meaningful to you.
2. Place the mason jar in the center of your altar and fill with salt until it is ⅔ full.
3. Light the candle and place it to the side of your altar, inviting in any positive energies that are needed.
4. Anoint the salt with the essential oil and rub a few drops of it onto your picture as well.
5. Place the photo of you and the crystal in the center of the jar and add the dried rose petals around the edge of the jar.
6. Close the jar and hold it in your hands. Begin to focus on your love for yourself and the gratitude for any joys and successes you may have experienced.
7. Focus on sending your positive intentions into the contents of the jar and meditate in silence for 15-20 minutes.
8. After your meditation, close the jar and keep it somewhere special or hidden. Whenever you feel sad, discouraged, or overwhelmed, open the jar and focus on the positive energy and messages that are within.