Are you looking for a delicious and unique way to shake up your weekly meal plan? If so, this golden mushroom soup chicken recipe is the perfect way to do so! It’s packed with flavor, bursting with spices and a hint of sweetness, and is surprisingly easy to make.
This golden mushroom soup chicken recipe is inspired by the traditional Chinese dish of Chicken with Sweet Corn Soup. However, it is an upgraded version with all the flavors of the original dish and an extra creaminess from a delicious mushroom soup. The result is a one-of-a-kind dish, perfect for a cozy night in with family and friends.
– 2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
– 8 ounces of mushrooms, sliced
– 1 cup of mushrooms soup
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons of honey
– 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– Salt, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes, until golden and tender.
3. Add the chicken to the pan and season with garlic powder, black pepper, chili powder, and salt.
4. Cook for about 5-6 minutes, flipping occasionally until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Remove from the skillet and transfer to a greased baking dish.
6. Pour the mushroom soup over the chicken and sprinkle with the honey.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, until the chicken is golden and cooked through.
8. Serve and enjoy!
As you can see, this golden mushroom soup chicken recipe is incredibly simple and easy to make! All it takes is a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time, and you’ll be left with a delicious and unique dish. If you’re looking for a special dish to add to your next family meal, this recipe is a wonderful option. Serve it alongside a simple green salad and some roasted potatoes for a complete and satisfying meal.