Glow Banana Souffle
Banana souffle is a decadent dessert that makes a perfect addition to any meal. The creamy custard-like texture of the souffle is both tantalizing and comforting. Plus, it’s packed with flavor from the sweet and rich bananas. To make it even more delightful, this recipe for Glow Banana Souffle features a hint of orange zest to brighten up the flavor.
Glow Banana Souffle is incredibly easy to make and is bound to impress your guests. By the end of this article, you will have the recipe and all the tips you need to make the most delicious souffle!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 4 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 2-quart glass baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine mashed banana, orange juice concentrate, orange zest, and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, cream together melted butter and sugar. Mix in the beaten eggs. Slowly add the flour to the butter-egg mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Stir the banana mixture into the flour-butter-egg mixture until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream.