Garlic Expressions Chicken – A Recipe to Make Your Taste Buds Burst
Have you been looking for a dish that will leave your taste buds bursting? If so, this garlic expressions chicken recipe is the perfect fix – a combination of succulent chicken and the ever-popular garlic make it a confluence of flavors that can’t be beaten.
The beauty of this dish is that it caters for every palate. The intensity of the garlic is such that it won’t overpower the chicken, but will give it a welcoming kick. However, the garlic isn’t so strong as to put off people who don’t favor this particular flavor.
But, this isn’t the only interesting thing about the recipe. Use of some uncommon spices sets the dish apart from other similar recipes – the saffron and star anise give it an unmistakable aroma and taste which will tantalize your taste buds and make the meal unforgettable.
The cooking process also adds extra flare and excitement. The chicken is marinaded in a combination of spices and then cooked in a skillet. This gives the dish a deeper, complex flavor. To add to this, a side of fresh herbs gives the dish a burst of freshness.
If you’re looking for an exciting and rewarding meal, look no further. This garlic expressions chicken recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
– 2 chicken breasts
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– ¼ teaspoon of saffron
– 1 teaspoon of star anise powder
– 1 teaspoon of freshly ground cardamom
– A handful of fresh parsley
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Rinse and pat the chicken breasts dry.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the garlic, olive oil, saffron, star anise powder, ground cardamom, parsley, pepper and salt.
3. Rub the chicken breasts with the marinade, making sure both sides are evenly covered.
4. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, place the chicken breast in the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
5. Garnish the cooked chicken with fresh parsley leaves and serve. Enjoy!