Delicious Funfetti Cake Pillsbury Recipe
Do you love the classic combination of vanilla and sprinkles? If so, you’ll be delighted by this scrumptious Funfetti Cake Pillsbury recipe. Sweet and creamy, this cake will have everyone coming back for seconds.
Making this delicious cake is easy, with a few simple ingredients and a little time. As the smell of butter and vanilla fills the house, you will eagerly anticipate the finished result. Perfect for special occasions, you’ll want to whip up this recipe more than once.
To make this Funfetti Cake Pillsbury, you’ll first gather the following ingredients:
-1 package Pillsbury Funfetti cake mix
-1/3 cup vegetable oil
-3 tablespoons water
-3 large eggs
-1 container Pillsbury Pink Vanilla Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350-degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine the cake mix, oil, water, and eggs into a large bowl, folding the ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
3. Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan. Pour the mixture into the pan, pushing it around the edges until it is even.
4. Bake for approximately 35 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
5. Let cool for 20-30 minutes once it has been removed from the oven.
6. Spread the frosting over the cake. Enjoy!
As you prepare this cake, you may be reminded of past family recipes. This Funfetti Cake Pillsbury has been around for decades, bringing joy and flavor to dining tables across the country. For some, it is a reminder of the special desserts made for birthdays and anniversaries, or for just a weeknight treat.
Making this recipe is straight-forward, but can have a special sort of charm. The combination of sweet vanilla and colorful sprinkles allows for creative interpretation. Prepare with your own homemade frosting or whatever toppings are suggested!
Funfetti Cake Pillsbury is as delightful as it is easy to make. With a sweet, fluffy, and delightful flavor, you can enjoy this cake nearly any time.