Introduction to Frenchy’s Fried Chicken — An Original Recipe
If you’re looking for a savory and tasty fried chicken dish that has a unique twist, then Frenchy’s Fried Chicken is the perfect recipe for you! This mouth-watering and creative combination of traditional flavors and ingredients results in a fried chicken dish that will have you coming back for more! The combination of crispiness, crunchiness, and the burst of flavor in each bite, makes this fried chicken one of the most delectable you will ever consume.
The Origins of Frenchy’s Fried Chicken
Named after a rather eccentric French immigrant who loved to share his cooking with others, Frenchy’s Fried Chicken has a unique cultural influences. It is thought, that the family recipes were inspired by the classic French technique of frying chicken, which is then blended with little hints of flavor from his exotic homeland. This recipe has been passed down for generations, with each family adding their own unique combination of spices and herbs.
Frenchy’s Fried Chicken — An Unforgettable Taste Sensation
This special fried chicken recipe is sure to tantalize your taste buds! First, the chicken is marinated in a blend of savory herbs and spices, to ensure that it is as tender and flavorful as possible. Then, the pieces are dipped in a light and crisp batter, before being fried to perfection.
When the pieces of chicken come out of the fryer, they are golden, crisp, and dripping with flavor. Every bite brings a different burst of flavor, as the perfect blend of spices and herbs tantalizes the palate. The combination of tender chicken, with that wonderful crunchy crust, are a match made in heaven.
Serving Up Some Frenchy’s Fried Chicken
The best way to serve up some Frenchy’s Fried Chicken at home is with some classic French sides, such as potato wedges or potato salad, or a chilled cucumber and garlic dip. You can also serve it with a side of freshly cooked vegetables, or a simple green salad. Whatever you choose, this unforgettable fried chicken dish will be sure to be a hit at your next dinner party!
Frenchy’s Fried Chicken Recipe
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
– 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
– 2 tablespoons of paprika
– 2 tablespoons of dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon of sea salt
– ½ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
– 1 cup of all-purpose flour
– 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
– 3 cups of vegetable oil, for frying
1. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, paprika, oregano, sea salt and black pepper.
2. Season the chicken pieces with the herbs and spices until evenly coated.
3. Place the flour in a shallow dish.
4. In another shallow dish, whisk the eggs.
5. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Dip each piece of chicken in the flour to coat, then dip in the egg, and then again in the flour.
7. Place the chicken pieces in the hot oil and fry until golden and crispy, about 5 minutes per side.
8. Remove the chicken pieces from the pan and place on plate lined with paper towels.
9. Serve hot with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!