Tantalizing Dry Curry Chicken Recipe
Chicken curry is a staple of many cultures, from India and Southeast Asia to the Caribbean. But this dry version of the beloved dish is a unique twist to the classic.
This dry curry chicken recipe is a delicious blend of unique ingredients, most notably a blend of fragrant and citrusy spices. It’s a dish that will tantalize your taste buds and elicit a burst of flavor with every bite!
– 2 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 1 clove garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons grated ginger
– 2 teaspoons coriander
– 1 teaspoon cumin
– 1 teaspoon turmeric
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 2 tablespoons curry powder
– ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
– 1 teaspoon garam masala
– ½ teaspoon sea salt
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a shallow dish, combine all the dry spices except for the garam masala, and mix them together.
3. Trim any excess fat from the chicken thighs and season them with the spices.
4. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
5. Remove the chicken from the heat and transfer it to a roasting pan.
6. Add the garlic, ginger, and garam masala to the chicken and stir to combine.
7. Place the chicken in the oven and roast for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
8. Remove the chicken from the oven, sprinkle with lemon juice. Serve and enjoy!
This dry curry chicken adds an unexpected punch to your culinary repertoire. It’s an expert mix of flavors that blend harmoniously to create a complex and delightful dish. Serve with a side of basmati rice and enjoy the perplexity this blend of spices brings to the table. Try it today and marvel at the tantalizing flavors it produces. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can add extra spices and substitute chicken for other proteins to make a variety of flavors.