Experience a Burst of Flavor with Creamy Paprika Chicken
Are you looking for an easy, yet tantalizing dish to please your taste buds? Look no further than Creamy Paprika Chicken, an easy-to-make, mouth-watering entrée sure to make your taste buds rejoice!
This creamy, flavorful dish combines the culturally distinctive Hungarian paprika, fresh parsley, and juicy chicken all coated in a luscious sauce for a tantalizing dish your whole family will love.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (minced)
- 1/2 pound boneless chicken breasts (thin sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika, to garnish
- Heat butter in a heavy skillet over low-medium heat. Once melted, add paprika, pepper, salt, and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add flour and stir until thickened and lightly golden. Gradually add broth and cream, stirring constantly until combined.
- Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a gentle boil. Add parsley and chicken. Reduce heat to low and cook until chicken is cooked through (about 15-20 minutes).
- Garnish with additional paprika, if desired, and serve.
This creamy paprika chicken is perfect to serve as a main course or to bring to friend’s houses as part of a potluck. It’s also a great way to introduce someone to global flavors as it blends cultures and flavors perfectly.
The unique blend of ingredients used in this recipe is what make it so special. The final product is creamy and flavorful, but not overly strong. The paprika adds the perfect hint of flavor and the fresh parsley creates an inviting freshness that enhances all the other flavors.
This dish is an excellent example of how with a little effort and some readily available ingredients, you can create an tasty and memorable meal. Its Hungarian paprika and fresh parsley bring complexity and flavor that is sure to burst with flavor and impress your guests.
So, when you’re looking for a tasty, yet easy, entrée to please a crowd, give this Creamy Paprika Chicken a try! Its creamy decadence and burst of flavors will not only make you fall in love, but will also make your guests ask, “when can I have a taste of this divine dish again?”.