Let’s find out how to make a delicious Costco Meatloaf – a perennial staple at family dinners! This classic midwestern American dish is easy to make and packed with flavor.
Costco’s version of this comfort food staple is usually made with ground beef, a variety of herbs and spices, and a variety of vegetables. The hearty combination of beef, eggs, oats, and vegetables will be sure to delight your entire family. The end result is an attractive, juicy, tender, and flavorful meatloaf that even your pickiest eaters will love.
• ¼ cup finely chopped onion
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 large eggs
• 1 lb. ground beef
• ¼ cup quick-cooking oats
• ½ cup ketchup
• 1 bell pepper, chopped
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
• 2 teaspoons dried oregano
• Salt to taste
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the onion, garlic, eggs, ground beef, oats, ketchup, bell pepper, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix until the ingredients are well incorporated.
3. In a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish, shape the mixture into a loaf.
4. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the meatloaf is cooked through.
5. Allow the meatloaf to cool slightly before slicing. Serve with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables.
This Costco Meatloaf is a great go-to dinner option, packed with flavors and hearty ingredients. Made with ground beef and fresh herbs, the combination of flavors is well balanced and flavorful. Even better, this recipe can be adapted with whatever ingredients you have on hand and is a great way to create something special with leftovers! Serve with a side of mashed potatoes to make the meal complete.