Chinese Spring Rolls Recipe
Chinese Spring Rolls are the perfect meal for a quick and easy dinner. They are filled with a variety of vegetables and can be cooked in minutes. With their delicious crispy texture and savory filling, these spring rolls are sure to please the whole family.
– 1 package of Spring Roll Wrappers
– 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
– 1/2 head of shredded cabbage
– 1/2 cup shredded carrots
– 1/2 cup chopped onion
– 1/2 cup chopped green onions
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/4 cup soy sauce
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the vegetables to the skillet, stirring occasionally until vegetables are softened, about 8 minutes.
3. Add the garlic powder, salt, and black pepper and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Add the soy sauce to the mixture and stir to combine.
5. Put filling aside and prepare to assemble the spring rolls.
6. Place a spring roll wrapper on a clean surface.
7. Place a scoop of the vegetable filling in the center of the wrapper.
8. Fold the bottom of the wrapper over the filling and then tuck in the sides.
9. Moisten the top of the wrapper with a bit of water and then roll it up, encasing the filling.
10. Place the rolled spring rolls onto a plate and repeat with remaining filling and wrappers.
11. Heat 1/4 cup vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
12. Add the spring rolls to the skillet and cook, turning once, until they are golden-brown and crispy all around, about 3 minutes.
13. Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauces.