Tantalize your tastebuds: Chicken Hot Dog Recipe With a Twist
Bring a taste of the world to the dinner table with this scrumptious Chicken Hot Dog recipe! It’s full of flavor and just the right amount of heat to tantalize your tastebuds. Spicy, savory, and delicious, it’s the perfect meal to feed a crowd.
This recipe has its roots in culinary traditions from all around the world. From the American classic hot dog to flavors from Southeast Asia like lemongrass and sesame, this dish is a unique flavor adventure!
– 20 oz chicken breast
– 8 hot dog buns
– 2 tablespoons lemongrass, grated
– 2 teaspoons dried basil
– 2 tablespoons sesame oil
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
– 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C).
2. Slice the chicken breasts into 1⁄2-inch thick slices and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the lemongrass, dried basil, sesame oil, soy sauce, olive oil, red chili flakes, and apple cider vinegar, then season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine everything together.
4. Place the chicken slices on each hot dog bun and wrap the hot dog buns with tin foil.
5. Place the wrapped hot dogs onto a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, unwrap, and serve.
This Chicken Hot Dog recipe is sure to be a hit with family and friends! The combination of flavors makes it a standout dish that is both unique and delicious. If you’re looking for something heartier, these Hot dogs can also be served with sides like macaroni and cheese or fries for a really filling meal.
It’s the perfect fusion of flavors, and an easy meal to make for a party or special event. So next time you’re looking to spruce up your dinner routine, give this Chicken Hot Dog recipe a try. Your taste buds will thank you!