Deliciously Spicy Korean Chicken Feet
Do you have a hankering for a new and creative cuisine? Try something different – a fragrant, flavorful, and interestingly textured take on the classic chicken dish. With this tantalizingly spicy recipe of Korean Chicken Feet, you’ll be transported to the vibrant streets of Seoul and savor a unique blast of savory and spicy.
Capture the authentic Korean-style flavor with a uniquely exotic array of ingredients. This dish is packed with savory flavors, from minced garlic and ginger, to soy sauce and sesame oil. Red pepper flakes, also known as Korean gochugaru, provide an addictive kick of heat, while a sprinkle of sesame seeds and a dash of honey brings a welcome hint of sweetness.
- 4 packs chicken feet
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Korean red pepper flakes aka gochugaru
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- In a large bowl, add the chicken feet and set aside.
- Combine the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, sesame seeds and honey in a small bowl and stir until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken feet and stir until the feet are completely coated.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours, or overnight if desired.
- When ready to prepare, preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Place the chicken feet on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 20-30 minutes, or until the feet are crispy and golden brown.
- Serve with a side of steamed white rice and enjoy!
If you’re looking to satisfy your craving for a truly unique and flavorful experience, then Korean chicken feet is the answer. And with the perplexity of fresh, spicy ingredients and the burstiness of sesame seeds and honey, this dish is sure to bring joy to your taste buds. Bon appetite!