Say Goodbye to Ordinary Chicken Marsala with This Cheesecake Factory-Approved Recipe
If you’ve been looking for a delicious twist on classic chicken marsala, you can stop your search here. This recipe, inspired by the famed Cheesecake Factory restaurant chain, adds a touch of sophistication and creamy indulgence to your meal with minimal effort.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts – pounded to ¼-inch thickness
– ¼ cup all-purpose flour
– ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
– 4 teaspoons olive oil
– 4 tablespoons butter
– 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
– ¼ cup Marsala wine
– ½ cup chicken broth
– 1 cup heavy cream
– ¾ cup Parmesan cheese
– 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix flour and pepper together. Dredge chicken breasts in the mixture and set aside.
3. Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place chicken breasts in the skillet and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
4. Add mushrooms and sauté for an additional two minutes.
5. Pour Marsala wine and chicken broth over chicken; bring to a simmer.
6. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
7. Stir in cream and Parmesan cheese. Simmer for an additional 2 minutes, stirring periodically until sauce begins to thicken.
8. Transfer the chicken and sauce to a 9×13-inch baking dish. Top with fresh chopped parsley.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
10. Serve with cooked pasta or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
This Cheesecake Factory-inspired Chicken Marsala is a unique take on the traditional Italian fare, combining familiar, comforting ingredients like mushrooms, Marsala wine and Parmesan cheese with a creamy twist. All topped with an alluring hint of fresh parsley, this dish is sure to please both the beginner at-home chef and the most experienced culinary connoisseur.
No matter your experience level, this recipe is a snap to whip up and perfect for busy weeknights. Best of all, the creamy sauce and Parmesan cheese add a velvety richness and depth to the dish, elevating it from the everyday.
Looking for a simpler take on this recipe? Reduce the number of ingredients and opt just for the chicken, Marsala, and Parmesan cheese, or swap out the chicken for beef or pork for a change. With this versatile dish, the possibilities are endless.