Try Out This Delicious Carnivore Chicken Recipe
Are you looking for a tasty and easy dinner recipe that packs some serious flavor? Meet “Carnivore Chicken” – a staple dish sure to satisfy your carnivorous cravings! You may think of it as a dinner-only dish, but it makes for a unique and incredibly flavorful breakfast as well.
This recipe draws inspiration from Italian and Asian cuisines. It combines zesty Italian tomato sauce and herbs with an exotic mix of Asian spices. Your taste buds will be delighted with the aromatic notes of Szechuan peppercorns, and the pungent garlic and ginger used to marinate the chicken. This dish has a unique flavor profile, completely different from its counterparts.
Making Carnivore Chicken is a simple and uncomplicated process. All you need is the right ingredients and you are good to go!
– 8 Organic Chicken pieces
– 16oz of tomato sauce
– ½ Onion, finely chopped
– 2 cloves of Garlic
– 2 tablespoons of Ginger paste
– 1 teaspoon of Szechuan pepper
– 2 tablespoons of Olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped Basil leaves
1. In a medium bowl, mix the oil, salt, pepper and Szechuan pepper together.
2. Submerge the chicken pieces in the marinade, making sure they are completely coated.
3. Preheat your oven to 375F.
4. Heat a pan over medium heat and add the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook until the onion is golden brown, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the marinated chicken pieces to the pan and cook for 5 minutes, until the chicken is browned.
6. Pour the tomato sauce over the chicken and bring it to a gentle simmer.
7. Transfer the chicken and sauce to a large oven-safe dish, cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
8. After 20 minutes, remove the foil and continue baking for an additional 15 minutes.
9. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
10. Enjoy your Carnivore Chicken!
Ready in under an hour, Carnivore Chicken is perfect for a weeknight dinner. The little extra effort of marinating the chicken pieces pays off, as the combination of the spices, tomato sauce and herbs creates an intense and complex flavour that can only be achieved by marinating. Serve it with a side of roasted potatoes and a hearty salad, and you have a complete meal that’s sure to satisfy even the most voracious of carnivores.
Carnivore Chicken is a great way to add a bit of variety to your dinner or your morning routine. I hope you have a blast making and eating this dish!