Ah, there’s nothing quite like a hot, steamy bowl of Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup and Spaghetti! This hearty and comforting delicacy is the perfect way to warm up on cold winter nights and is always sure to bring on a serious case of food cravings.
It’s amazing to think that the signature creaminess of this dish was first developed by the Campbell Soup Company in 1897! While the original version was a much simpler combination of noodles and a thin, chicken-flavored broth, today’s contemporary soup is an absolute flavor explosion that’s sure to please any palate.
• 2 cans of Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup
• 3 cups of cooked spaghetti
• 2 cups of cooked chicken (cut into small pieces)
• ¼ cup of butter
• 1 cup of shredded cheese (cheddar or Monterey Jack)
• 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
• 1 teaspoon of dried basil
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and sauté until it’s fragrant and lightly browned.
3. Add the chicken and cook until it’s golden and cooked through.
4. Transfer the cooked chicken to an oven-safe baking dish.
5. Pour the Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup into the baking dish and stir it into the chicken and garlic.
6. Add the cooked spaghetti and stir until everything is combined.
7. Top the dish with the shredded cheese and sprinkle with the dried basil.
8. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
9. Serve and enjoy!
This creamy and comforting dish takes on a whole new twist when you introduce the Italian flavors of garlic, basil, and cheese. A simple blend of flavors and textures that’s sure to have your family coming back for seconds!
This recipe for Campbell’s Cream of Chicken Soup and Spaghetti is an instant classic. If you’re feeling adventurous, you could also try adding your favorite vegetables or herbs, or even substituting some of the chicken with tofu or mushrooms. There’s no limit to the delicious ways you can enjoy this classic comfort food!