Bourbon Chicken from Golden Corral
Everyone loves Golden Corral’s mouthwatering Bourbon Chicken dish, and now you can recreate it at home with this easy-to-follow recipe. The combination of deliciously tender chicken and sweet and tangy flavor makes for an irresistible dish that will surely hit the spot. Get ready for a culinary treat with this classic meal that’s guaranteed to be a family favorite.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 3lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup bourbon whiskey
- In a medium saucepan combine ketchup, water, brown sugar, pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic powder and red pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove pan from the heat and cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a baking dish and set aside.
- Cut chicken thighs into 1 inch strips and place in prepared baking dish. Pour cooled sauce over chicken strips and toss to coat.
- Place baking dish in preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove dish from oven and add bourbon whiskey. Stir to combine and return to oven. Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
And there you have it! A delicious homemade version of Golden Corral’s Bourbon Chicken. There’s nothing quite like the sweet and tangy flavor of this classic dish and you can have it any time you like with this incredibly easy recipe. Give it a try today and you won’t be disappointed. Bon Appetit!