Curb Your Cravings with Bojangles’ Chicken Seasoning!
Do you ever crave something deep-fried, crispy, and all-around delicious? Well, we’ve got the recipe for you: Bojangles’ Chicken Seasoning! This unique blend of herbs and spices is guaranteed to bring that irresistible deep-fried flavor to your favorite dishes. So whether you’re looking for a way to kick up the flavor of your dinner or if you’re just in the mood for a little something special, Bojangles’ Chicken Seasoning is sure to make your taste buds sing.
• 2 tablespoons of paprika
• 2 tablespoons of onion powder
• 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
• 2 tablespoons of dried parsley
• 2 teaspoons of ground celery seed
• 2 teaspoons of dry mustard
• 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper
• 1 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Combine all of the spices in a bowl and mix together.
2. Transfer the mixture to an airtight container and store in a cool, dry place.
3. Generously season your chicken or other favorite dishes with the seasoning blend.
It’s really that simple to take your meal from good to great! The unique combination of herbs and spices gives Bojangles’ Chicken Seasoning a flavor unlike any other. Paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder form the base of the blend, while red pepper and parsley bring a bit of zest to the mix. And for that unmistakable Southern taste, the secret ingredient is in the addition of celery seed.
This is a great recipe to have on hand for an easy way to take your dish from ordinary to extraordinary. And if you’re in the mood for a little more flavor, consider adding a pinch of freshly chopped rosemary or thyme. However you decide to season your dishes, make sure to only use the freshest ingredients to get the full flavor of Bojangles’ Chicken Seasoning.
So the next time you’re in the mood for something fried and flavorful, don’t forget to pull out the Bojangles’ Chicken Seasoning. With a flavorful blend of herbs and spices, this recipe is sure to satisfy all your cravings!