Bird’s Eye Chili Recipe
Bird’s Eye Chili, also known as Thai Chili, is a spicy and flavorful type of chili pepper that originates from Southeast Asia. It is a popular ingredient in many Thai dishes, and is widely known for its spiciness. This recipe uses the Bird’s Eye Chili pepper to make a flavorful and spicy sauce that’s perfect for stir-fries, curries, and other dishes.
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger, minced
– 2-3 Bird’s Eye Chili peppers, finely chopped
– 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
– 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons of water
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the garlic and ginger, and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the Bird’s Eye chili peppers, and cook for another minute.
4. Add the light soy sauce, fish sauce, and brown sugar. Stir until the sugar is fully dissolved.
5. Add the water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 3 minutes.
6. Serve over your favorite dish or use as a dipping sauce. Enjoy!