Berry Grape Chicken Salad – A Revelatory Recipe to Start your Week Right
Are you looking to kick off the week with something special and delicious? This Berry Grape Chicken Salad recipe is sure to tantalize your taste buds! It’s packed with fresh, bright flavors that are perfect for a summer picnic or an evening barbecue.
A unique combination of sweet and savory flavors, this salad will be a conversation-starter and a taste bud pleaser. With three kinds of berries, creamy feta cheese, and juicy chicken, this dish is bursting with flavor.
- 1lbs boneless chicken thighs (cut into cubes)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup red grapes (cut in halves)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add chicken cubes and toss until evenly coated.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add chicken cubes. Cook for about 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken and let cool.
- In a large bowl combine cooked chicken, greens, raspberries, blackberries, grapes and feta. Toss to combine.
- Serve salad with a side of your favorite vinaigrette or dressing.
This Berry Grape Chicken Salad is a truly unique fusion of sweet and savory flavors – a beautiful combination of freshness and complexity! Not only is it an easy dish to make, but its vibrant ingredients also make it a stunning addition to any summer meal.
It’s perfect for a picnic, pool party, or just an evening meal with friends. Try this extraordinary recipe and take your taste buds for a ride! You won’t be disappointed. For a healthier version, try swapping out the oil for a light Greek yogurt vinaigrette.
For more intriguing and delicious recipes, why not try this spin on traditional Greek salad, or this delectable salmon and spinach dish?