Update August 22, 2017
Please note that this issue has been resolved, the 2016-2017 Academic Advising Guide has been updated and is now available.
August 21, 2017
The 2016–2017Academic Advising Guide, accessible on the Bachelor of Commerce student portal, is currently missing a page related to summer course requirements in the Commerce program. A corrected version is expected shortly.
The summer course requirement information in the current Academic Advising Guide in the Commerce Program section on page 36 is incorrect because the prerequisite courses must be completed before enrolling in 3rd or 4th year courses.
The correct summer course requirements as reflected in the Commerce Core Requirements information and the calendar information are as follows:
Students in the regular program are required to take any four half-courses during the summer session. These must include two half-courses required for the major such as intermediate costing and two other half-courses.
For Co-op the summer session requirements are any two half-courses of which one must be required for the major such as intermediate costing
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The corrected version of the Academic Advising Guide will be available shortly on the Bachelor of Commerce student portal.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, ginger, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper. Stir until mixture is well incorporated.
- Add chicken cubes to the bowl and stir to coat. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken (with marinade) to the skillet and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve hot over rice or quinoa.