Grilled Artisan Chicken
For those looking for an incredibly flavorful, artisan grilled chicken dish, you have come to the right place! This dish has the perfect blend of herbs and spices to kick up the flavor and tantalize your taste buds. Not only is it easy to prepare, the grilled artisan chicken offers a degree of perplexity of bursting flavor, making it a favorite amongst friends and family alike.
- 1-2 lb. chicken pieces
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons honey
- First, in a large bowl, mix together olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, black pepper and salt. Then, add in the chicken pieces and stir until everything is evenly distributed.
- Next, pour the honey over the chicken and stir until all of the pieces are evenly coated with the marinade.
- Now, pre-heat the grill to a medium heat. Once it is hot, place the chicken onto the hot grates and cook for about 10-15 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Finally, when the chicken is cooked through (165 degrees F.), remove from the grill, let it rest for a few minutes, and enjoy!
This easy-to-make grilled artisan chicken is a delicious, flavorful dish that is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters! The combination of herbs and spices offer a unique burst of flavor that will have your friends and family coming back for more. Don’t be afraid to experiment with your own favorite spices to create your own customized blend. Give this artisan grilled chicken a try and you won’t be disappointed!