A Refreshing Apricot Salad Jello Recipe
If you’re looking for a new way to bring some life to your summer BBQs and get-togethers, why not try this delightful Apricot Salad Jello Recipe? This unique dish has a zesty flavor that will tantalize the taste buds of any guest and is sure to be a party favorite.
– 4 ounces apricot jello
– 2 cups boiling water
– 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
– 1 2/3 cups apricot nectar
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 1 (21 oz.) can drained mandarin oranges
– 1/2 cup peeled, chopped pineapple
– 1/2 cup seedless grapes
1. Combine the jello, boiling water and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl and stir until the jello has dissolved.
2. Add the apricot nectar and lemon juice, stirring until everything is well combined.
3. Refrigerate for an hour.
4. Once partially set, add the oranges, pineapple and grapes.
5. Return to the refrigerator and chill until fully set (at least two hours).
6. Serve chilled and enjoy!
This Apricot Salad Jello Recipe is a refreshing treat with a unique take on traditional jello salads. The combination of the sweet apricots and tart mandarin oranges make it a perfect balance of flavors that stand out at any party or get-together. Plus, it’s super easy to make and can be prepared ahead of time.
If you’d like to add a little something extra to this Apricot Salad Jello Recipe, feel free to toss in some diced apples or strawberries for an extra burst of sweetness. Or for a more savory flavor, fresh spinach and feta cheese can be a great addition as well.
No matter what additions you make to this Apricot Salad Jello Recipe, it’s sure to be a hit at your next gathering! So bring some zest to your next BBQ and enjoy this delicious dessert-style dish.