How to Make an Anxiety Spell Jar to Combat Stress and Worry
Do you feel overwhelmed, stressed, and worried? It’s time to take a deep breath, relax, and let an anxiety spell jar help you let go. An anxiety spell jar is an beautiful and easy way to put an end to negative and anxiety-ridden thoughts. So grab your supplies and get ready to make magic.
What You’ll Need
- A clear glass jar
- Stones, crystals, or herbs that are associated to calming your nerves and reducing anxiety
- Essential oils
- White sand, sea salt, or other type of material for your base layer
- Optional: a piece of paper to write your intent down on, fabric, ribbon, and other decorative materials
How to Make Your Anxiety Spell Jar
- Start your mixture by putting a layer of sand, sea salt, or other material as your base. This layer will represent a solid foundation and will aid in pulling out all of your anxious energy.
- Choose the stones, crystals, and herbs that work best for you and incorporate them into the mixture. Just make sure that the stones you choose have properties related to calming and reducing stress.
- Once you have all of your materials in the jar, add a few drops of essential oils. Lavender oil is perfect for reducing worries, calming the emotions, balancing your mood, and promoting better sleep.
- Optional: Write down your intention on a piece of paper and slip it into the jar. This will represent what you want to release and visualize. Then, add fabric and decorative elements.
- Once you have filled your jar, close the lid and place it in a special spot. Whenever you need to ground yourself, just pick it up and shake it to release your worries. Let the vibration of the stones and the calming aromatherapy work its magic.
An anxiety spell jar is a great tool for releasing stress and worries. Once you make and activate your spell jar, you’ll be able to shake off your anxiousness, clear your mind, and let go of the thoughts that no longer serve you.