Recently I adapted a recipe slightly and came up with one of the easiest and tastiest winter meals you could ever hope for. Perfect for the fast approaching winter, very filling and also pretty healthy. As that wild man Charlie Sheen would say…..winning!!
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can carrots with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced potatoes with juice
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package beef with onion soup mix
- 1 red pepper
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place meat, corn, green beans, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes,red peppers,broccoli , soup mix, and salt and pepper to taste into the slow cooker & stir to combine.
- Cook on LOW for at least 6 hours. Add some beef or vegetable broth if you feel it is if necessary.