A yogurt parfait is a popular and easy-to-make dessert or breakfast item. It consists of yogurt, usually Greek yogurt, layered with fruit and topped with granola or cereal. The layers usually alternate between yogurt and fruit, but there is no hard and fast rule that must be followed. Yogurt parfaits are often served in a glass or parfait cup and can be made with any combination of flavors and ingredients.
Yogurt Parfait Recipe
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/2 cup fresh fruit or berries
- Honey or maple syrup, optional
- Yogurt Layer: Spread two cups of plain yogurt into the bottom of a bowl or parfait container.
- Granola Layer: Sprinkle 1/2 cup of granola over the yogurt layer.
- Fruit Layer: Add 1/2 cup of your favorite fruit or berries over the granola layer.
- Sweeten: Top it off with Honey (or Maple Syrup) if desired.
Gray and yellow bedroom””
What colors go well with a gray and yellow bedroom?
Other colors that would complement a gray and yellow bedroom include shades of blue, green, and white. You can also add pops of other colors like shades of pink, purple, or orange for a more vibrant look.