Heavenly Wilton Carrot Cake Recipe
Lovers of sweet and sticky treats, rejoice! Today we’re going to show you how to make a Wilton Carrot Cake that is so delicious it might even bring a tear to your eye. Combining simple, classic ingredients with a baking time that’s sure to delight, this Wilton Carrot Cake is sure to become a favourite amongst those with a sweet tooth.
• 3 cups of all-purpose flour
• 2 teaspoons baking soda
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
• A pinch of nutmeg
• ¼ teaspoon sea salt
• 4 eggs
• 1 cup of vegetable oil
• 2 cups of light brown sugar
• *1 cup of freshly grated carrot
• 1 cup of chopped walnuts
1. Preheat your oven to 350F and line a 9”x13” cake pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt together.
3. Add in the vegetable oil and eggs, and mix until everything’s combined.
4. Mix in the light brown sugar and grated carrots, then stir in the chopped walnuts.
5. Scoop the mixture into your prepared cake pan and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
6. Allow the cake to cool before slicing and serving.
A Wilton Carrot Cake is the perfect combination of classic flavours and modern methods. The subtle hint of cinnamon and nutmeg adds depth and complexity to every bite, while the crunchy nuts and sweet carrots are a great reminder of the deliciousness of nature. Plus, with a total cooking time of 45 minutes, it’s one of the quickest recipes around! So why not give Wilton Carrot Cake a go today? You won’t regret it!