Skip to content
wicked wicked spuds
- 15-20 chat potatoes – skin on
- sml strip of pork skin
- salt n pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Clean spuds, quarter them and then parboil them in a pot. Drain potatoes and lay on a baking tray and lightly season with olive oil, salt and pepper. Also put the strip of crackle.
- Bung in the oven, and cook until golden brown. Be wary that the crackle may be ready before the potatoes, so take it out when it is done and leave the potatoes to cook until it’s reached the colour.
- Serve with sour cream & sweet chilli sauce or on it’s own or as a side.
Share This Article