Tasty Treasures: White Trash Cake Recipe
Are you Looking for tasty treats that are both delicious and easy to prepare? Look no further than White Trash Cake! This simple yet exquisite cake will have you drooling over the creative flavors and delightful texture.
White Trash Cake is truly a one-of-a-kind recipe. It’s an intriguing combination of sweet and salty that takes you on a flavor journey. The unusual combination of ingredients like peanut butter, pretzels, white chocolate and M&M’s provide a bursty and perplexing mix of flavors that will have your taste buds begging for more.
Although this palate pleaser looks like a complicated dessert, it’s relatively easy to make. You will need the following for the deliciousness:
-1 10-ounce package pretzels
-1 cup butter, melted
-2/3 cup sugar
-1 cup creamy peanut butter
-1 11.5-ounce package white chocolate chips
-1 4.2-ounce package M&M’s, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Crush the pretzels in a food processor.
3. Mix together melted butter, sugar and peanut butter in a bowl; stir in pretzel crumbs.
4. Press into a greased 9×13-inch baking pan.
5. Bake for 10 minutes; allow to cool.
6. Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave; stir until smooth.
7. Spread over top of the pretzel crust.
8. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of the M&M’s over the chocolate layer.
9. Refrigerate until set.
White Trash Cake is the perfect combination of flavors and textures, making it a favorite for family dinners, potlucks and special occasions. You may be tempted to serve it tricoastal-style with a scoop of ice cream on the side, or you can serve it as an impressive stand-alone at your next summer barbecue.
Each bite of this delicious treat will provide an intriguing sensation of peanut butter, pretzels and white chocolate that is guaranteed to leave a lasting impression on all your friends and family. So, the next time you’re in search of a unique and easy-to-prepare dessert, look no further than White Trash Cake. Bon appetit!