White Peach Sangria Applebees
Sangria is a classic spanish drink. Originating from Spain, it’s a unique blend of wine, fresh fruit, and sometimes spirits. Applebee’s White Peach Sangria is a perfect, summer sip full of racy and bright flavors. Sweet white peaches, tart oranges and juicy pineapple blend together in this refreshed, fruit-infused cocktail. Here’s a recipe so you can make this delicious drink at home.
– 1 bottle white Moscato or other sweet white wine
– 1/4 cup brandy
– 1/4 cup white rum
– 3-4 pitted, diced white peaches
– 1/2 cup fresh pineapple
– 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
– 4 tablespoons orange liqueur
– 2 tablespoons white sugar
– 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons lime juice
– 2 tablespoons simple syrup
– 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
– 1 dash of ground cloves
– Fresh mint for garnish
– Ice cubes
1. In a large pitcher, mix together the white Moscato, brandy, white rum, diced peaches, pineapple, orange juice, orange liqueur, white sugar, lemon juice, lime juice, simple syrup, pomegranate juice, cinnamon, and ground cloves.
2. Stir the mixture until all ingredients are evenly mixed together.
3. Cover the pitcher and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight to allow the flavors to mingle.
4. Before serving, add 2 slices of freshly squeezed orange to each glass, as well as a few ice cubes.
5. Pour the White Peach Sangria into each glass.
6. Garnish with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon and a few fresh mint leaves.