Spice Up Your Summer with Walkerswood Jerk Pork
Are you looking for a delicious and unique way to turn up the heat on your summer cookouts? Try Walkerswood Jerk Pork! This Jamaican-style grilled pork is a savory treat, combining traditional ingredients with bold flavors to create a memorable dish that’s sure to keep your guests coming back for seconds.
Jerk seasoning is a specialty of the Caribbean, typically combining fragrant spices such as allspice, thyme, andScotch Bonnet peppers. In this recipe, Walkerswood brings together a medley of flavors, balanced with sweet fruits and herbs, to create a marinade that will transform your pork.
-2 tablespoons Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning
-1/2 cup pork butt
-2 large onions
-1/4 cup honey
-1 teaspoon brown sugar
-1 fresh lime
-3 cloves garlic
-1/2 cup white wine
1. Slice pork into strips, then place in a large bowl.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and mix together to form the marinade.
3. Pour marinade over the pork, making sure all the pork is coated, and leave to marinate for 1-2 hours.
4. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
5. Place the pork on the grill and cook for about 8 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
6. Serve with grilled vegetables or your choice of sides and enjoy!
What Makes Walkerswood Jerk Pork Special?
This marinade features some of the classic flavors of traditional Jamaican jerk seasoning, all combined with a few unexpected ingredients to create something truly unique. The addition of white wine adds a subtle tartness, while the honey and brown sugar provide a hint of sweetness that’s sure to have your guests asking for the recipe.
So if you’re looking for a way to bring some exciting new flavors to your summer cookouts, be sure to give Walkerswood Jerk Pork a try. With its exotic blend of spices, it’s sure to make your guests want more.