Experience the Flavourful Authenticity of Wagamama Chicken Ramen
An enticing smell wafts through the air. Complex spices and herbs come alive in your nose, with a delightful aroma that promises a flavourful dish that’s truly unique. Welcome to the world of Wagamama Chicken Ramen – a dish that’s sure to tantalise your taste buds!
Wagamama Chicken Ramen is an Asian-inspired, Japanese-tweaked dish that’s 100% unique, delivering bold flavours that are sure to make an impression. Combining elements of Southeast Asian and Japanese cuisine, this delicious ramen is as complex as it is savoury. To find out just how mesmerising the flavours can truly be, consider giving it a try yourself!
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 1 inch fresh ginger, minced
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– 4 chicken thighs, cubed
– 1 red bell pepper, diced
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 cups chicken broth
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1 teaspoon chili paste
– 8 ounces ramen noodles
– 2 teaspoons sesame oil
– 1/4 cup sliced scallions
– 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Add the ginger and garlic, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the chicken and cook until it is browned.
4. Add the bell pepper, onion, chicken broth, soy sauce and chili paste.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and stir in the ramen noodles.
7. Cook the noodles for 2 minutes.
8. Stir in the sesame oil, scallions and cilantro.
9. Serve in warm bowls and enjoy!
Nothing speaks of culinary creative expression like Wagamama Chicken Ramen! With its unique combination of Southeast Asian and Japanese flavours, this ramen offers a tantalising experience that’s truly unforgettable. Filled with delicious complexity and vibrancy, this ramen will transport you to an exotic world of flavour, with a burst of colour and aroma that’s sure to please.
If your curiosity is piqued, why not give Wagamama Chicken Ramen a try? Not only is it easy to make and can be enjoyed as a meal or snack, this ramen is sure to tantalise the taste buds of anyone who embarks on this delicious journey. And for other just-as-exciting ramen recipes, be sure to check out our collection of tantalising dishes from across the world!