Authentic Vietnamese Com Suon Recipe
Com Suon is a popular Vietnamese grilled pork dish. The marinated pork is cooked on skewers, giving it a unique flavor and texture. This easy-to-follow recipe will show you how to make authentic Vietnamese Com Suon.
– 2 lbs of pork shoulder
– ¼ cup of fish sauce
– Juice from 2 lemons
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
– 2 teaspoons of ground black pepper
– 2 teaspoons of chili powder
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1. Cut the pork shoulder into 1-inch cubes and place them in a large bowl.
2. In a smaller bowl, mix together the fish sauce, lemon juice, minced garlic, brown sugar, black pepper, chili powder and oil.
3. Pour the marinade over the pork cubes and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
4. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
5. Skewer the pork cubes on metal skewers and grill for about 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
6. Serve the Com Suon on their own, or with some steamed white rice. Enjoy!