Vegan Keto Bread: Guilt-Free, Low-Carb Enjoyment
Are you looking for a tasty way to curb cravings while abiding by a vegan and low-carb lifestyle? Look no further. Introducing – vegan keto bread! This delightful dish uses smart ingredient substitutions to bring you a guilt-free, low-carb experience that’s truly out of this world.
This recipe is an awe-inspiring amalgamation of North African, Mediterranean, and European culinary traditions that’s as delicious as it is visually appealing. All you need is six simple, vegan-friendly ingredients and some patience to introduce a little flavor into your routine.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xylitol
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F and lightly grease an 8×4-inch pan.
- Combine almond flour, baking powder, xylitol, and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Stir to combine. Then add in olive oil and almond milk and mix until a thick batter forms.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 F for 25-30 minutes. Insert a toothpick in the center of the bread to make sure it has cooked through.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
This vegan keto bread is a wonderfully simple and delicious way to satisfy cravings without undoing your hard work. It’s tender and fluffy with a subtle hint of sweetness; perfect for the occasional snack or on the side of a freshly-prepared lunch.
If you’re looking for a few variations on this delicious classic, consider trying it out with some of your favorite non-dairy milk, like coconut milk, and adding some chopped nuts or dried fruit for added nutrients. If you’re up for a twist, try replacing some of the almond flour with a different flour – this dish is full of possibilities!
My taste buds couldn’t be any happier. I hope that you’ll be able to whip up this vegan keto bread soon and experience the joys of low-carb, guilt-free enjoyment. Bon Appetit!