Tantalizing Farro Salad
Do you ever crave something deliciously light and devilishly simple? If so, look no further than the delicious Unos Farro Salad! A flavor-packed, easy to make dish suitable for any occasion.
The Unos Farro Salad contains a creative blend of ingredients from both Eastern and Western cultures. Farro, one of the ancient whole grain staples of the Italian diet, is combined with crunchy mixed peppers, heart healthy edamame, sharp feta cheese and tart pomegranate arils. All of these ingredients are infused with a zesty olive oil, lemon and garlic dressing that brings the salad to another level of distinction.
The beauty of this salad lies in the way it seamlessly combines disparate ingredients with unique flavors that still manage to taste like they belong together. There is a captivating mix of textures and colors that entices your taste buds. Plus, the ingredients can be easily adjusted to suit individual preferences and local ingredients.
In addition to its delectable taste, it’s incredibly easy to make. All it takes is a few minutes to prepare the ingredients and assemble them with the dressing. And what’s even better, while this farro salad is great as a side dish, it can also be served as a main course.
If you’re looking for a new and creative dish to add to your cooking repertoire, the Unos Farro Salad is a must try! What have you got to lose?
– 1 cup farro, cooked according to package instructions
– 1 cup edamame, cooked according to package instructions
– ½ cup mixed bell peppers, diced
– ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
– ¼ cup pomegranate arils
– 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
– 2 teaspoons lemon juice
– 1 clove garlic, minced
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. In a medium bowl, combine the cooked farro and edamame.
2. Add the diced bell peppers, feta cheese and pomegranate arils.
3. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to form the dressing.
4. Pour the dressing over the farro mixture, stirring gently to combine all the ingredients.
5. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Enjoy!