Deliciously Easy Tupperware Microwave Cake Recipe
Are you running short on time but looking for a delicious dessert option for a special occasion? Look no further than this simple Tupperware Microwave Cake recipe! This recipe will help you whip up a delicious cake in a matter of minutes that your friends and family won’t soon forget. Best of all, you will only need a few ingredients and your trusty Tupperware baking dish.
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup of canola oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, yogurt, oil, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased Tupperware baking dish.
- Cover the dish and place in the microwave.
- Cook for 7 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and let the cake cool, then enjoy!
- This recipe works perfectly in a medium-sized Tupperware baking dish; however, you can use a smaller or larger dish, just adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- This cake is delicious served either warm or cold, as a dessert or a snack.
- For an extra special treat, top the cake with fresh berries, a drizzle of honey, or your favorite frosting.
The Tupperware Microwave Cake recipe is an incredibly easy and delicious way to make a special treat in no time at all. Perfect for those days when you don’t have the time or energy to bake a full-sized cake, this recipe will help you create a tasty dessert with minimal effort. So, the next time you are looking for a quick and easy dessert solution that is sure to please, try this tasty Tupperware Microwave Cake. Enjoy!