Tasty Tupperware Bread: A Simple, Delicious Recipe
Ah, the convenience of bread that doesn’t need to be baked in the oven! Baked in the trusty labor-saving Tupperware container, this recipe for Tupperware Bread is so delicious you’ll never want to bake bread in the oven again.
Not only is it easy to prepare, but it also has an underlying complexity stemming from its unique combination of ingredients and methods. That taste of spiced goodness tantalizes your tongue with hints of arcane spices, and the aroma of this freshly-baked bread will tantalize your nose and get your entire household out of bed.
Using an original recipe inspired by Eastern European culinary traditions, this Tupperware bread will satisfy any bread craving without fail. To begin, you’ll need the following ingredients:
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
– 2 tablespoons spice mix (coriander, cumin, pepper, garlic, etc.)
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2-3 tablespoons warm water
1. In a large bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spice mix.
2. Create a small well in the center of the bowl and add the active dry yeast and warm water.
3. Whisk together until a thick paste forms and leave to rest for 10 minutes, or until it doubles in size.
4. Preheat the Tupperware container in the oven at 375F for 10 minutes.
5. Grease the Tupperware container with olive oil and pour the bread mix into the middle.
6. Bake at 375F for 40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
7. Remove the Tupperware bread from the container and let cool before slicing and serving.
If you love bread but don’t have much time to prepare it, this Tupperware bread recipe is a must-try. For a twist, top with some melted butter or olive oil and serve warm with a soup or salad. Alternatively, you can use your favourite spices to create a unique flavour, or swap in some whole wheat flour for a heartier loaf. Enjoy!