Delicious Traeger Smoked Meatloaf
Do you ever have those days where all you want is an incredibly flavorful meal that is also incredibly easy to make? Enter Traeger Smoked Meatloaf, a delicious and hearty classic that is sure to please any crowd. Traeger Smoked Meatloaf is a well-seasoned, juicy and smoky dish with a subtle hint of sweetness that may just become your go-to comfort food.
*2 lbs of Ground Beef (85/15)
*1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
*2 garlic cloves, minced
*1/3 cup roasted red pepper, diced
*1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
*1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
*1/3 cup ketchup
*2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
*2 teaspoons smoked paprika
*1 teaspoon of garlic powder
*2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
*1 teaspoon of sea salt
*Fresh cracked black pepper
1. Preheat a Traeger or pellet grill to 375℉.
2. Combine the ground beef, onion, garlic, roasted red pepper, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in large bowl until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
3. Massage the mixture with your hands until it is all combined.
4. Form the mixture into a 9×5-inch loaf in a disposable aluminum pan.
5. Place the meatloaf on the preheated grill and smoke, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
6. Increase the temperature to 400℉ and cook for an additional 15 minutes or until instant-read thermometer reads 145℉ when inserted into the center of the loaf.
7. Let the meatloaf rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
The Traeger Smoked Meatloaf has a long and interesting Louisiana-style flavour profile. The Worcestershire sauce and smoked paprika give the loaf an incredibly smoky, savoury flavour, while the ketchup adds a hint of sweetness. The Parmesan cheese, roasted red pepper, garlic and onion also add amazing depth of flavour.
Needless to say, this is an incredibly delicious and easy-to-make dish that doesn’t require any special ingredients or techniques. Plus, you don’t have to fire up the oven – the Traeger does all the work for you.
If you’re feeling adventurous, there are plenty of ways to switch up the recipe – try adding herbs like thyme and oregano, sautéed mushrooms, bacon, diced jalapeno peppers – the list is endless. Even a hint of horseradish could make the final dish super delicious and mouthwatering.
The Traeger Smoked Meatloaf is a fantastic example of how a classic dish can be elevated with modern-day techniques. If you’re looking for an easy and flavourful meal, this one is definitely worth a try!