Tantalizing Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Are you looking for a unique twist on classic pumpkin bread? Then, you have come to the right place! Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Bread is a delightful marriage of traditional spices and zesty zing that creates an old-fashioned flavor with modern appeal.
This bread is surprisingly simple to make and bursting with flavor that will transport you to the days of pumpkin picking in the autumn countryside. Not only does the tasty treat tantalize the taste buds, it is also a great way to incorporate healthy ingredients such as almond flour, pumpkin puree, and Greek yogurt into your diet.
This recipe is a family favorite we’ve been making for years. With its ease and delicious flavor, it’s a great way to bring this beloved seasonal flavor into your kitchen year-round.
• 1-2/3 cups almond flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
• 1/4 teaspoon ginger
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 2 large eggs
• 1 cup pumpkin puree
• 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 3/4 cup coconut sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a 9×5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and sea salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, and coconut sugar.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until the bread is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
6. Let the bread cool in the pan before serving.
And that’s it! If you’re looking for that rustic farmhouse flavor, this recipe will have you reminiscing on grandma’s pumpkin bread. This pumpkin bread is equally as delicious served plain, topped with butter and honey, or enjoyed alongside a cup of hot apple cider. Enjoy!