Do you love the taste of freshly made-at-home falafel and shawarma but don’t have the time to make it yourself? Then be sure to check out Trader Joe’s Chicken Shawarma- a delicious dish of marinated and roasted chicken that that is as easy to make as it is delicious.
This hearty Shawarma is a great dinner option that has just enough spice to give it a nice kick, without scaring away picky eaters. The combination of Mediterranean spices creates a truly unique flavor that the whole family will enjoy.
– 2 packages of Trader Joe’s Shawarma chicken
– 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
– 1 teaspoon of chili powder
– 1 teaspoon of oregano
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
– Juice of 1 lemon
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a bowl, combine all of the spices, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3. Add the packages of shawarma chicken and combine everything until the chicken is well-coated with the marinade.
4. Arrange the chicken in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Serve & Enjoy!
Trader Joe’s Chicken Shawarma is ready to enjoy! Serve it with a side of pita bread, tabbouleh and hummus for a truly Mediterranean experience. You can also enjoy it over a bed of rice or quinoa for an even heartier meal.
If you’re looking to try something new and flavorful, this Chicken Shawarma is it! With only a handful of ingredients and a few simple steps, you can easily make this delicious dish in no time. Whether you’re looking for a quick weeknight dinner or a stress-free meal for entertaining, Trader Joe’s Chicken Shawarma has you covered!