Trader Joe’s Chicken Recipe
Trader Joe’s has become a huge part of many people’s weekly grocery shopping list. From breakfast to dinner, snacks and even dessert, there’s something unique and delicious to be found at this popular store. And lucky for us, the chicken recipes are some of the best and most flavorful.
This quick and easy Trader Joe’s Chicken recipe is perfect for busy nights and picky eaters alike. It only takes about 30 minutes and a handful of ingredients, but the flavor is out of this world. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover chicken from the night before.
What You’ll Need:
– 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 4 tablespoons olive oil
– 1/4 cup white wine or white cooking wine
– 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
– Juice of 1/2 lemon
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the chicken pieces to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and thyme to the pan, and cook for another 1 minute, stirring frequently.
4. Pour in the white wine and lemon juice. Stir to combine, and reduce the heat to medium-low.
5. Simmer until the sauce is thickened and the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
6. Serve over pasta, rice or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
This flavor-packed Trader Joe’s Chicken is sure to be a hit with the family. The combination of garlic, white wine and lemon is just the right mix of fragrant and flavorful. It’s a great way to use up any leftover chicken you have on hand, and it’s sure to be a hit with even the pickiest of eaters. Serve it with your favorite sides and you’ll have a delicious meal ready in no time.