Tantalize Your Tastebuds with this Simple yet Savory Tomato Beef Recipe
Are you craving something savory, packed with flavor, and yet still relatively simple to make? Well, look no further than our Tomato Beef recipe! This delicious dish is sure to tantalize your tastebuds and please the whole family.
• 2 lbs. Ground Beef
• 2 cans of diced tomatoes
• 2 cloves of garlic minced
• ½ Onion chopped
• 2-3 tablespoons of tomato paste
• Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Begin by heating a large saucepan over medium-high heat and adding the ground beef. Cook the ground beef until it is browned, stirring and breaking it up as it cooks.
2. When the beef is finished cooking, add in the minced garlic and chopped onion and stir. Cook for another 2-3 minutes until the vegetables start to soften.
3. Now add in the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and salt & pepper. Stir all the ingredients together and reduce the heat to low and let the mixture simmer for 20 minutes so that it can reduce and thicken.
4. Serve the Tomato Beef over rice or noodles for a complete meal!
Not only does this Tomato Beef taste amazing, it also packs a healthy punch! The ground beef in this recipe is a great source of iron, zinc, and vitamin B12. Tomatoes are full of vitamins A and C as well as lycopene, an antioxidant that has been shown to have cancer-fighting properties.
And of course, you can always customize this recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. Replacing the ground beef with chicken, turkey or even lentils or beans will give you a delicious protein-packed meal that is vegetarian-friendly and gluten-free.
So treat yourself and your family to this tasty Tomato Beef tonight! Enjoy!