Toddy Cold Brew Recipe
Cold brew coffee is a popular and delicious way to make coffee and it’s really easy to make at home with a Toddy cold brewer! With the right ingredients and instruction, you can make a great cup of Toddy cold brew right in your own kitchen.
– 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup) freshly ground coffee
– 7 and 1/4 cups cold water
1. Measure out 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup) of freshly ground coffee and place it in the bottom of the Toddy cold brew system. Make sure to use a medium to coarse grind size and fresh coffee.
2. Pour 7 and 1/4 cups of cold water over the ground coffee. Stir it until all of the coffee grounds are completely saturated.
3. Place the stopper in the top of the Toddy brewer and let it sit for 12-24 hours.
4. After the desired amount of time has passed, gently remove the stopper from the brewer and the cold brew concentrate should be ready.
5. To serve, you can add the desired amount of cold brew concentrate to some hot water or hot milk and sugar or honey if desired. Enjoy!
Making cold brew doesn’t have to be difficult and with this easy Toddy cold brew recipe, you can make a delicious cup of coffee at home every time. Enjoy!