Kendrick Lamar’s Signature Recipe
Kendrick Lamar is a multi-award-winning artist known for his talent and creativity. But did you know he’s also known for his unique culinary skills? In addition to his Grammy-winning music, Kendrick created his own signature recipe that will have your friends and family raving.
This recipe is sure to be a hit, as it’s simple yet flavorful. The best part of this recipe is that it requires only a few ingredients, so it’s perfect for those days when you’re looking for something to whip together quickly! Make sure you follow the instructions closely in order to get the full Kendrick Lamar experience.
-1 tablespoon of olive oil
-1 minced garlic clove
-Half a diced red onion
-2 diced tomatoes
-1 diced red bell pepper
-Half a teaspoon of chili powder
-Half a teaspoon of ground cumin
-1 tablespoon of orange juice
-1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Add the garlic and onion and sauté for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
3. Add the tomatoes, bell pepper, chili powder and cumin and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the orange juice and cilantro.
5. Let cool and serve with your favorite tacos, wraps or as a side dish. Enjoy!