Texas BBQ Chicken Recipe – A Fiery Treat
For those looking for an exciting, fiery dish, the Texas BBQ Chicken Recipe is just the ticket. Rich and succulent chicken, bursting with flavour and spice, this dish is sure to tantalize your taste buds. With a unique combination of spices and ingredients, this dish has become a staple of Texas BBQ cooking.
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons chili powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon ground mustard
½ teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, oregano, ground mustard, and pepper until well-combined.
3. Add chicken breasts to the bowl and toss until evenly coated.
4. Place chicken onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, or until cooked through and juices run clear.
5. Serve warm with any sides of your choice.
For an extra-spicy kick, try adding in ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper or adding an extra tablespoon of chili powder. You can also customize the level of sweetness in the dish by adjusting the amount of brown sugar.
This Texas BBQ Chicken Recipe is a fiery, flavorful dish that is sure to be a hit in your kitchen. The flavors of garlic and paprika sing in harmony with the Worcestershire and other spices to create a taste that can’t be found anywhere else. Enjoy it as a main for dinner or as a side dish for any special occasion. Just make sure you have plenty of napkins on hand!