Tex Mex Paste
Tex Mex paste is an intensely flavorful seasoning blend combining the classic flavors of Mexican cuisine. It’s rich and spicy, and is perfect for adding an extra kick to foods like tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and Mexican-style dishes. The paste is easy to make and it keeps for up to three months when stored in an air-tight container.
– 2 tablespoons chili powder
– 2 tablespoons ground cumin
– 2 tablespoons garlic powder
– 1 tablespoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon oregano
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 1 teaspoon sea salt
1. In a small bowl, mix together the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, onion powder, black pepper, and sea salt.
2. Transfer the seasonings to a spice grinder or food processor and blend until the mixture turns into a paste.
3. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to three months.
Enjoy your homemade Tex Mex paste!