Ted’s Montana Grill Pickles Recipe
Nothing complements a burger, sandwich, or salad quite like the perfect pickles. Ted’s Montana Grill pickles are famous for their acidic bite, zesty seasoning and crunchy texture. Now you can make them at home any time with this easy-to-follow recipe.
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 1/3 cup kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons pickling spice
- 2 teaspoons mustard seed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 4 medium cucumbers, sliced into about ⅛ inch thick rounds
- In a medium saucepan, combine the vinegar, salt, sugar, pickling spice, mustard seed and garlic. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar and salt are dissolved.
- Pack the cucumber slices into a heat-proof container. Pour the hot pickling liquid over the cucumbers. Cover the container and let cool.
- Transfer the cucumbers and pickling liquid to a jar or sealed container and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving.
- The pickles will keep up to 1 week in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
If you love the signature tart flavor and crisp texture of Ted’s Montana Grill pickles, you can get the same delicious burst of flavor right at home. With a few simple ingredients and a bit of patience, you can make a delicious batch of Ted’s pickles in no time. Enjoy!